1 to 3 Year
- We are looking for a Web Designer who strives to deliver an exceptional look, feel and specialized portrayal of a client’s business through his knowledge of website designing.
- You should create a unique brand identity for our client’s business. As a Web Designer, you should believe in sustainable designing solutions with the best aesthetics.
- You should be talented enough to produce web design which is at par with the content. You should have the skills to represent the client’s business objectives with powerful web design.
- If you can make responsive web designs that are user-friendly and highly customized with structured information, we would like to meet you.
- Undertake designing assignments entirely from the stage of conception to the final completion.
- Bring visual concepts that are catchy and appealing to the client or design agency
- Build user-friendly designs to simplify the complex processes.
- Create clear storyboards, process flows and sitemaps to make it easier for the client.
- Conduct design presentations in the presence of all the stakeholders including the management executives as well as the client.
- Convert raw images from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Identify the technical problem by testing the web pages.
- Give suggestions and guidance for the designers responsible for layout, styles, and color for the user interface design.
- Coordinate with the design team and web developers.
- Optimize the existing site for maximum scalability and speed.
- Create a website that is effective and appealing for the best user experiences.
- Track the latest trends and techniques concerning the field of web designing.
- B.E. in Computer Science or Information Technology or Relevant education.
- Proven 2-3 years of work experience as a Web Designer.
- A strong web designing portfolio would be preferred.
- Ability to follow best practices and international coding standards.
- Ability to work with various content management systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet the deadline.
- A keen eye on details.